GVX Blast Respirator Helmet
See What You’ve
Protection, comfort, and style define the Bullard GVX Blast Respirator. Blasters experience the highest class of protection knowing their head, face, and respiratory system are protected. GVX features an enlarged viewing area for optimal vision and maximum airflow delivering cooling for all-day comfort.
Features & Benefits
Large Viewing Window
The large, optically clear visor (ANSI Z87) provides downward and peripheral field of view
All Day Comfort
Comfortable and customizable suspension with soft brow, cheek, suspension, and ratchet padding which are machine washable with easy tear down and build velcro system.
So durable you won’t need to replace parts often. But when you do, they can be done in the field. Designed and manufactured in Kentucky, USA.
Air in the Right Spots
Air is delivered over the head and into the breathing zone for improved cooling without head chill and prevention of fogging
- Premium suspension padding eliminates pinch points while helping to distribute the helmet weight. Cheek pads create a snug fit that moves with your head.
- Suspension can be adjusted in circumference and vertically for both small and large head comfort
- Choose from cape or parka styles in 840 Denier Coated Nylon materials in 28” or 38” lengths.
- Full-bib capes attach within seconds
- Peel and stick lens covers are available in clear, smoke, or green tint
- Features a convenient carrying and storage strap
- Breathing tube length options available
- Multiple climate control devices and shrouds available
- NIOSH certified Type C and CE, Continuous Flow Class, Supplied Air Respirator
- ANSI Z89.1 – Type I Class C Head Protection, and ANSI Z87.1 – High Impact Face Protection
- 2-year warranty
- Third party tested by the US Army’s RDECOM (Research Development and Engineering Command) Center to provide 1,000 Assigned Protection Factor (APF) when used as instructed
- Made in Kentucky, USA