Clean Air Box with Gas Monitor
Clean Air. From a Little Yellow Box.
Bullard Clean Air Boxes (CAB) offer 3-stage filtration with carbon monoxide (CO) monitoring to comply with OSHA’s requirement for providing workers with Grade D breathing air. Three stages of filtration remove oil, water, particulate, oil vapor and odors. Designed for single or multiple users with or without independent regulators in a portable or fixed option.
Features & Benefits3-Stage Filtration
Removes solid contaminants and bulk liquids from the breathing air, down to five microns, prolonging the life of the second and third stage elements.
Removes extremely fine oil mists down to .01 microns. The maximum remaining filter efficiency is 99.9998%.
Removes unpleasant oil and hydrocarbon vapors and odors from the air. The maximum remaining oil content is .003 ppm by weight. Filter efficiency is 99.9998%.
- Automatic condensate drains extend filter element life
- Independent regulators (optional) ensure each worker has the proper airflow
- Filter change indicators visually alerts the operator to replace element
- Replacement filters compatible with other brands of filtration panels
- CO Monitor with auto calibration takes approximately 90 seconds and requires no tools
- Audible and visual alarms for high CO, low airflow and low battery
- High intensity 90 dB alarm remote capable with strobe
- Optional wall-mounted configurations
- Available with 1, 2, 4, or 8 outlets with or without independent air regulators
- Configurable with AirGladiator Airline Filter