3-Rib S71 Hard Hat
Full Brim, ANSI Type I Class G and E
The 3-Rib S71 is low-profile a full brim style hard hat with a 4-point Flex-Gear® ratchet suspension, designed to protect the head from falling objects and bumps into stationary objects. The all-around brim provides additional protection from whatever the weather at a job site brings. The S71 includes a suspension that drops below the nape of the head, improving retention. Connect the optional chinstrap to ensure the hat remains on the head during a slip, trip, or fall event. Ideal for construction, oil and gas, road work, forestry, mining, general site work, and projects at heights.
Features & Benefits
Lightweight, low profile and low center of gravity, providing exceptional balance
3/4″ seamless suspension, large absorbent cotton or easy-to-clean vinyl brow pad with fully adjustable suspension
Made In USA
Designed and manufactured in Kentucky, United States
- Suspension sits below the “nape” portion of the user’s head ensuring a secure fit and lessening the possibility of the hat falling off while working.
- Protects against splash, glare and sun exposure.
- Large, replaceable, absorbent cotton or easy-to-clean vinyl brow pad keeps the sweat off of you.
- Adjustable between hat sizes 6.5 – 8 (21in – 25 in / 53cm – 63.5cm)
- Vertical adjustment capability (two in front, two in rear) for a secure fit to different head sizes
- Optional Elastic (ES42) and Quick Release Nylon (R50) chin straps
- Customizable in all Bullard standard colors, striping and logos using Build Your Bullard configurator
- Two-year warranty
- ANSI/ISEA Classification: Z89.1, Type I, Class E and G
- Optional Two-point Elastic (ES42), Three-point Elastic (ES3), and Quick Release Nylon (R50) chin straps
Most Popular Products
Comfort Comes Standard
You Customize The Rest
Using our “Build Your Bullard” tool, you can configure, customize and proof your personal protective equipment. You’ll have all the details, including a suggested retail price, when you contact your distributor. We’re ready to help if you have questions.