3-Rib S51 Hard Hat
Cap Style, ANSI & CSA Type I Class G and E
The 3-Rib S51 is a cap style hard hat with a 4-point suspension that offers a low crown clearance. The large, flat front is perfect for vibrant logos.
Features & Benefits
Lightweight, low crown clearance for work in low-ceiling areas
3/4″ seamless suspension that connects at four points and choose between a large absorbent cotton or easy-to-clean vinyl bow pad
Made In USA
Designed and manufactured in Kentucky, United States
- Accessory slots for attaching a variety of accessories
- Suspension sits below the “nape” portion of the user’s head ensuring a secure fit and lessening the possibility of the hat falling off while working.
- Large, replaceable, absorbent cotton or easy-to-clean vinyl brow pad keeps the sweat off of you.
- Adjustable between hat sizes 6.5 – 8 (21in – 25 in / 53cm – 63.5cm)
- Vertical adjustment capability (two in front, two in rear) for a secure fit to different head sizes
- Optional Elastic (ES42) and Quick Release Nylon (R50) chin straps
- Customizable in all Bullard standard colors, striping and logos using Build Your Bullard configurator
- Two-year warranty
- Made in USA
- ANSI/ISEA Classification: Z89.1, Type I, Class E and G
- CSA Classification: Z94.1, Type 1, Class E and G
Most Popular Products
Hard Hat Accessories
Stay cool and comfortable with the wide selection of hard hat accessories that Bullard has to offer.
Comfort Comes Standard
You Customize The Rest
Using our “Build Your Bullard” tool, you can configure, customize and proof your personal protective equipment. You’ll have all the details, including a suggested retail price, when you contact your distributor. We’re ready to help if you have questions.