AboveView™ 3-Rib Hard Hat
See What You’ve Been Missing
AboveView™ features a see-through visor that allows workers to see hazards overhead. The patented AboveView™ Full-Brim Hard Hat is designed with a wide brim for increased protection from the elements and comes equipped with accessory slots for a variety of attachments.
Features & Benefits
See What’s Coming
Patented see-through front brim, increasing upper peripheral view by over 50%. See-through visor available in clear, grey-tint, and yellow tint
The FlexGen ™ suspension includes a rear pivot pad, providing a conformable fit and reduced pressure on the rear of the head
Protection from the Elements
The full brim provides advanced protection from the sun and glare and the wide crown area allows for maximum airflow for enhanced ventilation
- AboveView™ increases your upper peripheral view by more than 50%
- Replaceable see-through visor available in clear, grey-tint, and yellow tint allows wearers to see hazards overhead
- Tthe FlexGen™ ratchet suspension features a large triangular knob to smoothly adjust to the perfect fit.
- The Bullard three-rib shell is made with durable, yet lightweight HDPE embedded with UV ray inhibitors to withstand the elements at any work site
- Suspension sits below the “nape” portion of the user’s head ensuring a secure fit and lessening the possibility of the hat falling off while working.
- Accessory slots for a variety of attachments
- Customizable in all Bullard standard colors, striping and logos using Build
- ANSI/ISEA Classification: Z89.1 Type I, Class E & G
- CSA Classification: Z94.1, Type 1, Class E & G
AboveView™ Training Video
Why Do You Choose Bullard Hard Hats?
Most Popular Products
Comfort Comes Standard
You Customize The Rest
Using our “Build Your Bullard” tool, you can configure, customize and proof your personal protective equipment. You’ll have all the details, including a suggested retail price, when you contact your distributor. We’re ready to help if you have questions.