Bullard Tough for Extreme Search and Rescue
The USRX, a dual-purpose urban search and rescue and structural firefighting helmet is the result of 50 years of Bullard thermoplastic technology, engineering expertise and market responsiveness. With a low profile, light weight, and smaller rear brim, the USRX is designed to protect first responders in every USAR application, from high angle to confined space rescue. Protect your team of highly trained, multi-hazard task force from unforeseen threats with Bullard Tough.
Features & Benefits
Low center of gravity, low profile, and well balanced for action oriented search and rescue.
Sure-Lock® ratchet headband offers both a quick-turning sizing knob and a unique three position height adjuster to create a completely personalized fit.
Proprietary U-Fit headband system with 4-point nylon crown strap and crown pad provides 36 different adjustment settings.
Flexibility for the Job
Quick attach blade system enables changing of eye or face protection, literally, in a snap.
- USRX fire helmets make maintenance easy and cost-effective. Fewer helmet components and one of the lowest total costs of ownership in the industry make your helmet a long-term investment.
- Available in gloss white, yellow, red, black, orange, lime-yellow, pink, green, and blue.
- The U-Fit- ratchet headband provides custom fitment both horizontally and vertically without affecting the height of fire helmet on the head.
- Easily removable cotton ratchet cover, brow pad and ear/neck protector for cleanability and decontamination
- Soft black Nomex chinstrap features one-hand quick-release buckle and postman slide for quick removal and adjustment
- Available eye and face protection options include 4” optically correct face shield or ESS FirePro Goggles
- Replaceable and washable Nomex 6 oz. rip-stop Nomex outer shell backed with three layers of FR cotton flannel for comfort and protection of ear and neck area.
- Exceeds the NFPA 1971, Standard on Protective Ensemble for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting, Pertaining to Structural Fire Helmets and NFPZ 1951, Standard on Urban Search and Rescue
Choosing and Maintaining Fire Helmets
We offer expert information and products for getting the longest life from your fire and rescue helmets.
Bullard Decon Cloths Protection
We formulated Bullard Decon Cloths to protect against the toxins you don’t see, using the latest CDC-based decontamination methods to safely remove cancer-causing chemicals in all areas of your body.
Dupont™ Nomex® is a registered trademark of E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Company.
Scotchlite® is a registered trademark of 3M.
TITLEAXUSRX Helmets User Manual - EnglishManual del usuario-Cascos modelo USRX - EspañolManual del usuario-Cascos modelo USRX - EnglishUSRX Features and Benefits - EnglishUSRX Features and Benefits - EspañolUSRX Features and Benefits - Chinese - EnglishUSRX Features and Benefits-Español - EnglishUSRX Helmet Bid Specs - EnglishUSRX Helmet User Manual - EnglishUSRX NFPA 1951-2020 Certificate - EnglishUSRX NFPA 1971-2018 Certificate - English
Most Popular Products
Comfort Comes Standard
Customize & Configure Your Leather Front and Fire Helmets
Using our “Build Your Bullard” tool, you can configure, customize and proof your personal protective equipment. You’ll have all the details, including a suggested retail price, when you contact your distributor. We’re ready to help if you have questions.